Friday, September 18, 2015

Top Ten Book List

1. Captain Underpants ( when I was younger )
These books were my favorite because they were always a classics. Like Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Those were classics back in the day. My mom told me after my uncle died a few years ago that he always loved these books as a kid. When I clean my house and pick up a book it reminds me of him. It felt like a good sort of memento for me so I can always remember him.
2. The Walking Dead series
I like these books because they come in volumes so more to read and I am really passionate about zombie themed stuff. That means that these books are a good fit for me personally.
3. The Hunger Games series
I like these books because they had made the trilogy. For me books are always better than their movies, but I still like the movies to kind of go through a book visually.
4. The Odyssey
I like the Odyssey because I like Greek Mythology themed books too other than zombies. Also I love books with legends. Some of those legends can be entertaining which why they are so good.
5. World War Z
I like this book because like I said I have a passion for anything zombie which means this book is awesome. I also wanted to note that the movie was great.
6. The Zombie Survival Guide
I like this book because it is zombie themed an dis very informational. It give factional information on zombie survival. Also the zombie apocalypse is a good ice breaker.
7. Diary of a Wimpy Kid series ( when I was younger )
I loved these books when I was younger because they were just classics back in the day. You'd see everybody reading and I wondered ( before I had a book ) how great are these books. Turns out it was a very entertaining series.
8. Titanic
I like this book because it was a very lengthy an emotional. I mean considering what happened to the boat, the people. The movie was awesome by the way, long but not happy awesome just a good movie.
9. Coraline
I like this book because it was very similar to the movie. Right now I am reading the novel and watched the movie over the weekend and they are almost a like. of course there are some slight changes but still a good book. To be honest the movie was so much better.
10. Comics
I like comics because they are graphic and are really good reads for anyone who likes super heroes. I still kinda like super heroes so they fit well with me.
I commented on Marcos', I commented on Andrea's, I commented on Sumar's

6 comments:

  1. Good word choice especially with memento, which i didn't know before now. I spotted a few spelling errors like in the 1st sentence as well as in number 6, 1st sentence.
    I didn't know World War Z was a book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a book I never knew either until I saw it, then I read it. Thanks by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to note for my blog I apologize for my formatting for this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that your blog was very intriguing. I'm sorry to hear about your uncle, but I always liked those books as a kid too. I do not like zombies very much, but that is just my opinion. I never knew that World War Z was a book either. Now I want to see Coraline again, and read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrew, that is so sweet how you remember your Uncle like that. I could see why it is your #1 choice. Also, Sorry for your loss. Captain Underpants is also one of my all time favorite book too!

    ReplyDelete