Monday, November 2, 2015

1 Quarter Refection

      Have my blogs been progressing since August. I should say yeah, my blogs have been getting better. I know for certain that they are way better last year. Also we have been going over a lot of grammar this past quarter so I have been trying to be carful with that stuff lately. Other than trying to perfect my grammar I think I'm really good at blogging for assigned blogs and will probably get better and better.

      Lets see, how my research skills improved. Well, I really can't say they have improved only because The Banned Books research is the only thing we did this year and the only researching I have done. We never really did to much research last year or ever. I think that my researching skills are "okay", but of course like anything I create or make could use some improvement

      What have I learned about the world? This is why I love that we are doing AoW this year. We learn so much on what's going on in the world and how it's effecting our economy or other countries economy. I have recently learned about the Syrian refuges and am hearing more and more things about it every day. I learned about the shootings in Oregon and how Obama is serious about this problem. I also like to annotate which is good because you do a lot of annotating on your article.

No comments:

Post a Comment