Thursday, December 17, 2015

12/17/15 Nonfiction Blog 2

Prompt:  If you could talk to the author, what questions would you ask? Why?
Book: "Franklin Delano Roosevelt"

My book is about Franklin Delano Roosevelt or FDR. One of the three questions I would like to ask him is how did he fell being related to a former president. First I should say that it must be really cool to be related to a president, but I'm wondering if Theodore thought the same way. I'm wondering if he like the attention, or was he always compared to his cousin? I'm just wondering if he actually like to being a Franklin?

Now, my second question is what were his accomplishments? I know that he won a Nobel Peace Prize is very successful, but what else has he accomplished. Has he won other big award that I haven't heard about? It just seem interesting to talk about because he won the Nobel Piece Prize, he can obviously can accomplish much and probably did.

Now my last question I would want to ask him is what other famous landmarks is he known for? I know that he has a national park named after him, but what other landmarks are there that are named after him. Now that I am curious of him since I read the book, I would like to know some famous landmarks of him that I can maybe visit someday. Those are my three questions I would ask Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

No comments:

Post a Comment