Friday, March 18, 2016

Do You Like What You're Reading

Currently, I am reading Half Brother. It is about a 13 year old boy named Ben. His parents are planning on raising a chimpanzee named Zan. They want to raise him to conduct research on him and teach him how to physically speak. 

I have to say, I do like what I'm reading. One thing I like about the book is that it is like a carbon copy of the movie Rise of the Planet of the Apes. I mean the movie literally has the same main idea as the book. They want to teach a monkey named Cezar how to talk. They first start out by signing with him just like the book does. I just thought I was really cool and there was even a cameo. Ben's friend had a Rise of the Planet of the Apes pinball machine.

I also liked the book because Ben is a very interesting character. He is basically indescribable. One day he acts like one person and the next day he acts like a totally different person. He acts like this because he seems to have to prove something when hanging out with that person or he just want to fit in. I just like how the book has him switch characters

No comments:

Post a Comment